Wine Festivals in Chianti
It’s nearly that time of year again! One of the biggest wine festivals in Italy is about to begin! Throughout September and October, all the villages in the Chianti will be filled with music, dancing, and a selection of the best local wine and food producers will be offering samplings of the famous Chianti wine, olive oil and regional food. There is an array of fairs and events all over the Chianti, so if you happen to be visiting Tuscany during these months, make sure you schedule in a visit to this beautiful region, it will be a fun addition to your vacation.
SOME WINE & FOOD FESTIVALS AROUND THE CHIANTI
- Vino al vino – Panzano in chianti September 17, 2004 (Fri) – September 19, 2004 (Sun)
- Chianti Classico Wine festival – Greve in Chianti September 10, 2004 (Fri) – September 12, 2004 (Sun)
- Panzano Wine festival – September 17 – 19
- Festa dell’uva – Impruneta, September 26
- Boccaccesca – Certaldo Alto, October 8 – October 10 and October 15 – October 17
Also, here is a great Chianti Classico map to help guide your around the wonderful region: Chianti Classico Map & Chianti Wine Tasting Information.